Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To the Graduates....

Hey Everyone,

This post is particularly for those who are getting ready to graduate, whether it be from high school or from college.

To high schoolers: I have 2 in my family that will be graduating from high school this year and several others that I have had the privilege of mentoring or even just know.  Here is my advice to you.  Don't be afraid of the road ahead.  Right now it seems scary and to be honest, nerve-racking.  Those feeling will disappear and all will be well. 

Don't lose yourself.  College is intended to help you develop into who you become for the rest of your life.  What you learned in high school will help you in college, and what you learn in college is what will be with you for life.  Be true to yourself and don't be afraid of change because it will happen.  Every graduate I know are strong people who will go on to do great things.  I have no doubt.  Whether you go to college, go into the military, or go straight into the workforce, remember who you are and what you can do.

To College Graduates:  I have the honor of knowing some of the best people in the world and I know that I will be seeing them famous some day.  They have been mentors to me and I am so grateful for getting to know them.  My only advice is to continue to do what you all do best, be awesome.  The next time that I see a lot of you, you will be receiving your diplomas and moving to the next stage in your life.  I wish you guys the best.


Thats all for now folks,

Love & Laughs
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment